- Our parlour is licensed, and all therapists are registered, license holder artists. All resident artists are tested for Hep B and trained in Health & Safety
- We do not provide alternative services such as piercings, our main focus is tattoos. If you are looking for body piercer we would recommend our good friend Giuliana
Nayla. Get in touch with her
- On the day of your tattoo you will need to provide us with Photo ID (driver’s licence or passport), you must be over 18 to get tattooed, failure to do so could result in losing your deposit and your appointment.
- No pets and persons under 14 are permitted in the premises
- No food is permitted in the parlour
- The nearest station to the tattoo studio is Angel Station
- If you are travelling by car, there is a congestion charge, paid parking is available in the front of the studio. For more info is available here.
- We have two methods for booking an appointment, you can either pop into the studio, alternatively you can fill out an online submission form. To book online
please click here.
- Before getting tattooed a 15-20-minute consultation is required with your tattoo artist
- A £50 deposit will need to be paid either in cash or through PayPal or Internet Transfer. (All information will be provided after a booking has been made.) Read
more about Deposit policies here.
RE-SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS / CANCELLATION
- If you are unable to attend your appointment you must notify Us either by phone or email 4 days prior to your appointment, if you fail to do so your deposit will be lost and will be non-refundable.
- Deposits are refundable only in the form of a Voucher Card with expanded concession, it can be transferred to any other person.
- Standard Voucher Cards cannot be refunded or transferred to another person’s name. Read more about our Voucher Cards