- Get to bed on time and make sure to get plenty of sleep to be able to sit or lie calmly the following day.
- Please don’t drink heavily and take drugs the night before your appointment. It could thin your blood the next day.
- Drink lots of water!
- Don’t drink a bunch of caffeine or energy drinks and don’t take aspirin before coming in! It will not only thin your blood; it will make it harder to sit still.
- Always eat before heading in to get tattooed! Not being hungry will make it easier for you to stay calm.
- You need to keep in mind that sometimes an artist may be running a little behind. The person ahead of you might be taking longer than expected. Please be understanding. You can use this extra time to get comfortable with the atmosphere, find the restroom and smoking area, filling out paperwork or go and grab a tea.
- Take a sugary drink or food with you to keep your blood sugar up (Coke and chocolate) and don’t be afraid to ask for a break if it gets a little much.
- You may need a doctor’s note if you have medical conditions like a bleeding disorder, a heart condition, or if you have to take antibiotics before going to the dentist.
- Don’t be afraid, you will be in professional hands.
Don’t Miss A Thing!
Subscribe to our Newsletter